Mid-Week Soccer-Wednesdays @ 6:00pm-WCI, 5/2/2012, 6:00 pm

  • wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 11:58 AM
      Reminder from: wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mid-Week Soccer-Wednesdays @ 6:00pm-WCI

      Date: Wednesday May 2, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate - 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA
      Street: Ygnacio Valley Rd
      City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA
      Phone: 925.256.3574
      Notes: PLEASE REPLY if you are COMING!!!

      ***** Wednesday Soccer @ WCI @ 6:00 PM*****

      Location: WCI

      IMPORTANT NOTE: MOVING FIELDS DUE TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!

      Check the weather...
      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

    • Igor IPhone
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 12:04 PM
        Regular 5 people who else is coming???

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 2:11 PM
          In with the goals!

          Date: Wednesday May 2, 2012
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate - 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA
          Street: Ygnacio Valley Rd
          City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA
          Phone: 925.256.3574
          Notes: PLEASE REPLY if you are COMING!!!

          ***** Wednesday Soccer @ WCI @ 6:00 PM*****

          Location: WCI

          IMPORTANT NOTE: MOVING FIELDS DUE TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!

          Check the weather...
          http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

          Edit reminder options
          =

        • Ike Cark
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 5:55 PM
            Ike is in. On my way but will be a bit late.

            Ike

            Sent via iPhone4