REPLY IF YOU ARE COMING? Sunday Pickup Soccer @ 9:00 AM - WCI (backup Civic P), 5/1/2011, 9:00 am

  • wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      Reminder from: wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

      Title: REPLY IF YOU ARE COMING? Sunday Pickup Soccer @ 9:00 AM - WCI (backup Civic P)

      Date: Sunday May 1, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate - 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CAý
      Street: 2425 Walnut Blvd
      City State Zip: Walnut Creek / CA / 94597
      Notes: RAIN or SHINE game is on -- Please reply ASAP!!!

      Start 9:00 AM Sharp!!!
      IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE FIELD IS TAKEN BY YOUTH LEAGUES, THE FALLBACK LOCATION IS: CIVIC PARK!!!

      http://www.walnutcreeksd.org/wci/site/default.asp

      2425 Walnut Blvd,
      Walnut Creek, CA 94597

      Check the weather @:
      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

    • Howard Family
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
        Message
        I cannot play this morning and have the goals at my house. I live right down the street from WCI at 2324 Walnut Blvd (mailbox is an outboard motor). Can someone PLEASE pick the goals up? They are on my back porch at the end of the driveway.

        Thank you!
        Barney

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2011
          I'll pick them up. It's right on my way...

          Caedmon

          On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Howard Family <BSHOWARD@...> wrote:

[...]

          Edit reminder options

        • Sead Osmancevic
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2011
            In...

            Date: Sunday May 1, 2011
            Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am

          • miguel_leon_00@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2011
              In

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: Sead Osmancevic <soebdw@...>
              Sender: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 07:52:07 -0700
              To: <wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Sunday May 1, 2011
              Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am

            • rolson@bankofcommercemortgage.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2011
                I will get them

                Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate - 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CAý
                Street: 2425 Walnut Blvd
                City State Zip: Walnut Creek / CA / 94597
                Notes: RAIN or SHINE game is on -- Please reply ASAP!!!

                Start 9:00 AM Sharp!!!
                IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE FIELD IS TAKEN BY YOUTH LEAGUES, THE FALLBACK LOCATION IS: CIVIC PARK!!!

                http://www.walnutcreeksd.org/wci/site/default.asp

                2425 Walnut Blvd,
                Walnut Creek, CA 94597

                Check the weather @:
                http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail, and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. We reserve the right to monitor all email communications. Although we believe this email and any attachments are virus-free, we do not guarantee that it is virus-free, and we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from its use. Thank you.
              • rolson@bankofcommercemortgage.com
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2011
                  Ok you get them caedman