WHO IS COMING? Sunday Pickup Soccer @ 9:00 AM - WCI (backup Civic P), 1/2/2011, 9:00 am

  • wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Reminder from: wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

      Title: WHO IS COMING? Sunday Pickup Soccer @ 9:00 AM - WCI (backup Civic P)

      Date: Sunday January 2, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: Walnut Creek Intermediate - 2425 Walnut Blvd, Walnut Creek, CAý
      Street: 2425 Walnut Blvd
      City State Zip: Walnut Creek / CA / 94597
      Notes: RAIN or SHINE game is on -- Please reply ASAP!!!

      Start 9:00 AM Sharp!!!
      IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE FIELD IS TAKEN BY YOUTH LEAGUES, THE FALLBACK LOCATION IS: CIVIC PARK!!!

      http://www.walnutcreeksd.org/wci/site/default.asp

      2425 Walnut Blvd,
      Walnut Creek, CA 94597

      Check the weather @:
      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

    • wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          Everyone, quickly respond if you are coming, to ensure we have enough to play in the wt field. Remember, WCI is open to playing in the RAIN. WHO IS IN????? (Hurry to reply)

          Ike is in!