RE: [wcsoccer] PLEASE TELL US - WHO IS IN? Wednesday Soccer @ 6:30pm - Heather Farms, 10/27/2010, 6:30 pm

  • david pazouki
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hey guys,
      Thanks to those of you who paid into buying the new Goals. we are still short . Please pay your $10 if you haven't pay yet.

      The following people have paid:

      Gabe
      Reza
      Shahrooz
      Sead
      Barny
      Danny
      Brian
      Morok
      Paul
      Tony & Henry
      Jossy
      David
      There is one more person who can't remember the name.

      Can't make it on Wednesday, but see you all on sunday.

      David

      From: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
      To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:26:27 +0000
      Subject: [wcsoccer] PLEASE TELL US - WHO IS IN? Wednesday Soccer @ 6:30pm - Heather Farms, 10/27/2010, 6:30 pm

      Reminder from: wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

      Title: PLEASE TELL US - WHO IS IN? Wednesday Soccer @ 6:30pm - Heather Farms

      Date: Wednesday October 27, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Walnut Creek - Heather Farms
      Street: Ygnacio Valley Rd
      City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA
      Phone: 925.256.3574
      Notes: PLEASE REPLY!!!

      ***** Wednesday Soccer @ Heather Farms @ 6:30 PM*****

      Location: Heather Farms
      City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA/94597
      Phone: 925.256.3574

      Check the weather @:925.256.3574
      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

      IMPORTANT NOTE: Rain Check Hotline: 925.256.3574.

      Other leages generally reserve the fields, so find an opening and find our team members, do not leave!

    • Rick Olson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010

        Ill pay on sunday

        From: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
        To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:26:27 +0000

        Reminder from:

        wcsoccer Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        PLEASE TELL US - WHO IS IN? Wednesday Soccer @ 6:30pm - Heather Farms

        Wednesday October 27, 2010

[...]

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail, and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. We reserve the right to monitor all email communications. Although we believe this email and any attachments are virus-free, we do not guarantee that it is virus-free, and we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from its use. Thank you.
      • aicark
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
          I will also pay this Sunday!...

          Come on folks, if you gotta contribute if you wanna play. $10 bucks!

          --- In wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Olson" <rolson@...> wrote:

          > Ill pay on sunday
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Darrin Furukawa

            From: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
            To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:26:27 +0000

              From: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
              To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:26:27 +0000

                From: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
                To: wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:26:27 +0000

                Date: Wednesday October 27, 2010
                Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
                Location: Walnut Creek - Heather Farms
                Street: Ygnacio Valley Rd
                City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA
                Phone: 925.256.3574
                Notes: PLEASE REPLY!!!

                ***** Wednesday Soccer @ Heather Farms @ 6:30 PM*****

                Location: Heather Farms
                City State Zip: Walnut Creek/CA/94597
                Phone: 925.256.3574

                Check the weather @:925.256.3574
                http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/94597?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

                IMPORTANT NOTE: Rain Check Hotline: 925.256.3574.

                Other leages generally reserve the fields, so find an opening and find our team members, do not leave!

                Edit reminder options