      From: "<rhuirhui@...>" <rhuirhui@...>
      To: "wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com" <wcsoccer@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [wcsoccer] Reminder: Sunday Soccer 9:30 AM , 12/22/2013, 9:30 am

      Give a shout out if you wanna play some fun fútbol to end 2013 and start 2014 on a good foot :-).
      We had such a great turn-out on Thanksgiving with four teams on two full fields
      [I was on the white team that won all three games of our round robin!],
      we'll probably also play on Christmas and on New Year's Day, Wednesday 9:30-ish....if enuf players say they're in.
      See you tomorrow,
      RIC

      Date: Sunday December 22, 2013
      Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WCI (Walnut Creek Intermediate)
      Notes: WHO IS IN?

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic