3178Re: [wcsoccer] Thanksgiving day soccer games

  • Sead Osmancevic
    Nov 26, 2013
      In, Sead!

      On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Daniel Roemer <droemer@...> wrote:

      Hey Soccer Fans,

      By popular demand we are repeating the Thanksgiving Pick-Up Soccer Fest which we held last year. We had over 35 people show up for a round-robin format play-off (3-4 short games). Bring flags and small goals if you have them. 9:30  /9:00 set up. Arbolado Field in Walnut Creek.

      Field: Arbolado Park -Time: 9:30 Day- 11/28

      Field Directions

      For those using a mapping service use 3341 Arbolado Drive, Walnut Creek as the address.

      Mapquest link

      Local Field Directions East on Ygnacio Valley Road to Oak Grove Road. Right on Oak Grove Road. Oak Grove Road to Arbolado Drive. Left on Arbolado Drive to park on left. (Second parking lot.)