A little late in responding to this one. I have run hundreds of cut block simulations using VNS3 and the issue you describe comes up often. The most successbsedola
Yes, I checked that. But I think the problem is most likely being caused by sliver polygons created between my forest cover and my cutblocks. VNS seems to befpqguy
Probably an obvious answer, but have you checked the integrity of your polygon representing the cut plan? It could be that it has self-intersections or othersimon.ahlberg
Before asking questions, please review:
- Oct 4, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.