Clouds not rendering

  • Steve Axtell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      I have 3D clouds enabled in the cloud box, in the render panel and the
      camera project settings. I even copied the cloud settings from a scene
      that already has clouds, and still they are not rendering. What else could
      it be? Thanks.

      Steve Axtell / Axtell Expressions, Inc.
      Web Page http://www.axtell.com
      Celebrating 20 fun years in showbiz! 1982 - 2002
      Request a free Puppet & Magic Catalog http://www.axtell.com/catmail.html
      Join the International Performer's
      Directory
      <http://www.axtell.com/performers.html>http://www.axtell.com/ipd.html