Time change

  • artisan_haxan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Can I Please get a central time zone schedule of the banters and
      lectures.

      Why the time change i liked it where it was at? Keep the rebroadcast
      line up schedule please.
    • webrunner_one
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Finally, we can get down to the buisness at hand.
        I agree with ya here. I am sort of tired of the mathmatics of it
        meself. I did send a letter of suggestion through the help contact
        button, but I havent heard since. So, I gonna suggest aain what I
        did than.
        It would be kool if time zone buttons where added to the schedual
        that way when I or anyone looks at it we can choose our time zone and
        the whole schedual will appear with times in our own time zones.
        This will help alot especially with changes happening every now and
        than. Also to mention, that a number of the members are in the youth
        range and time zones would be educational.
        I really dont like missin anything but that schedual really throws
        be off.
        Please, if you could help WCN members out on this.
        Thank you,
        Webrunner_One

        --- In wcnchess@y..., "artisan_haxan" <ARTISANHAXAN@a...> wrote:
        > Can I Please get a central time zone schedule of the banters and
        > lectures.
        >
        > Why the time change i liked it where it was at? Keep the
        rebroadcast
        > line up schedule please.
      • the5element_98
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          Hi,

          I am positive John Hoskin our Vice-president of marketing will take
          note of your suggestion. Every day he is visiting the wcn e-group. ;o)

          Tomorrow morning [Eastern time :o)] I will post information about
          some tolls and tips members can use to help them to find the right
          time according to their zones time.

          Thank you very much for your feedback on this matter.

          We are listening and we appreciate constructive ideas.

          Michel

          --- In wcnchess@y..., "webrunner_one" <Webrunner_1@p...> wrote:
          > Finally, we can get down to the buisness at hand.
          > I agree with ya here. I am sort of tired of the mathmatics of it
          > meself. I did send a letter of suggestion through the help contact
          > button, but I havent heard since. So, I gonna suggest aain what I
          > did than.
          > It would be kool if time zone buttons where added to the schedual
          > that way when I or anyone looks at it we can choose our time zone
          and
          > the whole schedual will appear with times in our own time zones.
          > This will help alot especially with changes happening every now and
          > than. Also to mention, that a number of the members are in the
          youth
          > range and time zones would be educational.
          > I really dont like missin anything but that schedual really throws
          > be off.
          > Please, if you could help WCN members out on this.
          > Thank you,
          > Webrunner_One
          >
          > --- In wcnchess@y..., "artisan_haxan" <ARTISANHAXAN@a...> wrote:
          > > Can I Please get a central time zone schedule of the banters and
          > > lectures.
          > >
          > > Why the time change i liked it where it was at? Keep the
          > rebroadcast
          > > line up schedule please.
        • John
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2002
            Hi there,

            Forwarded and added to the to-do list for our website.  This is an excellent idea.

            John Hoskin