File - About WCN

  • wcnchess@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 1, 2003
      ----------------About WCN----------------

      The World Chess Network is designed for players from novice to Grandmaster. You can play free chess, earn a rating, access your personal game history, view games from around the world and more.

      High quality game sites require a download. The World Chess Network download is small (2 Mb) and it will just take a few minutes.

      Our game software requires Microsoft Windows 95 or higher.

      For more information go to http://www.worldchessnetwork.com
    • wcnchess@yahoogroups.com
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 1 12:28 PM

        The World Chess Network is designed for players from novice to Grandmaster. You can play free chess, earn a rating, access your personal game history, view games from around the world and more.

        High quality game sites require a download. The World Chess Network download is small (5.5 Mb) and it will just take a few minutes.

        Our game software requires Microsoft Windows 98 or higher.

        For more information go to http://www.worldchessnetwork.com