Upcoming comps

  • Richard De Palma
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
      Phil,

      At the last meeting you mentioned coordinating entry submissions for the Knickerbocker and SNERC. I'd be in if we are going to do it. What are the deadlines and is anyone else interested?

      Richie

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
        I was going to post about this today.

        The competition is Sunday, October 25th,.at the Edmund Town Hall, in New Town, CT.

        You must register your beer on-line at http://www.undergroundbrewers.org/snerhc/index.php.  You can also register to judge or steward at this site.

        I guessing that entries must be at a drop off.  I'm guessing that the entries must be dropped off by October 17th. I will volunteer to make the run up to Maltose Express (a drop off point) on Wednesday the 14th.  If you have any entries, bring them to the Bronx Ale House on Tuesday the 13th.

        BTW, WHO WANTS TO MEET AT THE BRONX ALE HOUSE ON THE 13th?

        We should also discuss some carpooling on competition day.

      • hetken1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
          I on for the 13th at B.A.H. (Bronx ale house) I also registered to steward at the comp.  If I could resolve my carbonation issues, I would enter two beers also

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
            what's your carbonation problem again?

            Phil

            I on for the 13th at B.A.H. (Bronx ale house) I also registered to steward at the comp.  If I could resolve my carbonation issues, I would enter two beers also

            At the last meeting you mentioned coordinating entry submissions for the Knickerbocker and SNERC. I'd be in if we are going to do it. What are the deadlines and is anyone else interested?

            Richie

            Sent from my iPhone

          • dogglebe
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2009
              I will be unable to pick up the entries from the BAH on the 13th. I would like to reschedule the gathering to this Thursday. Is anyone available this Thursday for the Bronx Ale House?

              Is anyone entering SNERHC?

              Phil

            • hetken1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 5, 2009
                Can't make it Thursday

                I will be unable to pick up the entries from the BAH on the 13th. I would like to reschedule the gathering to this Thursday. Is anyone available this Thursday for the Bronx Ale House?

                Is anyone entering SNERHC?

                Phil

                --- In wchomebrew@yahoogro ups.com, Phil <dogglebe@.. .> wrote:

                > I was going to post about this today.
                >
                > The competition is Sunday, October 25th,.at the Edmund Town Hall, in New Town, CT.
                >
                > You must register your beer on-line at http://www.undergro undbrewers. org/snerhc/ index.php.  You can also register to judge or steward at this site.
                >
                > I guessing that entries must be at a drop off.  I'm guessing that the entries must be dropped off by October 17th. I will volunteer to make the run up to Maltose Express (a drop off point) on Wednesday the 14th.  If you have any entries, bring them to the Bronx Ale House on Tuesday the 13th.
                >
                > BTW, WHO WANTS TO MEET AT THE BRONX ALE HOUSE ON THE 13th?
                >
                > We should also discuss some carpooling on competition day.
                >

                > Phil

              • Ian Passingham
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
                  I registered to enter three beers and be a steward at SNERHC. I'd appreciate being able to give you my entries at the Bronx Ale House, so I can make sure to be there on Thursday.

                  Cheers,
                  Ian

                  2009/10/5 dogglebe <dogglebe@...>

                  I will be unable to pick up the entries from the BAH on the 13th. I would like to reschedule the gathering to this Thursday. Is anyone available this Thursday for the Bronx Ale House?

                  Is anyone entering SNERHC?

                  Phil

                  --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, Phil <dogglebe@...> wrote:

                  > I was going to post about this today.
                  >
                  > The competition is Sunday, October 25th,.at the Edmund Town Hall, in New Town, CT.
                  >
                  > You must register your beer on-line at http://www.undergroundbrewers.org/snerhc/index.php.  You can also register to judge or steward at this site.
                  >
                  > I guessing that entries must be at a drop off.  I'm guessing that the entries must be dropped off by October 17th. I will volunteer to make the run up to Maltose Express (a drop off point) on Wednesday the 14th.  If you have any entries, bring them to the Bronx Ale House on Tuesday the 13th.
                  >
                  > BTW, WHO WANTS TO MEET AT THE BRONX ALE HOUSE ON THE 13th?
                  >
                  > We should also discuss some carpooling on competition day.
                  >

                  > Phil

                • vlad.kowalyk
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 7, 2009
                    I'll swing by for a drink as long as it's after 7pm.
                    -Vlad

                    --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, "dogglebe" <dogglebe@...> wrote:

                    > I will be unable to pick up the entries from the BAH on the 13th. I would like to reschedule the gathering to this Thursday. Is anyone available this Thursday for the Bronx Ale House?
                    >
                    > Is anyone entering SNERHC?
                    >

                    > Phil
                    >

                    > --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, Phil <dogglebe@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I was going to post about this today.
                    > >
                    > > The competition is Sunday, October 25th,.at the Edmund Town Hall, in New Town, CT.
                    > >
                    > > You must register your beer on-line at http://www.undergroundbrewers.org/snerhc/index.php.%c2%a0 You can also register to judge or steward at this site.
                    > >
                    > > I guessing that entries must be at a drop off.  I'm guessing that the entries must be dropped off by October 17th. I will volunteer to make the run up to Maltose Express (a drop off point) on Wednesday the 14th.  If you have any entries, bring them to the Bronx Ale House on Tuesday the 13th.
                    > >
                    > > BTW, WHO WANTS TO MEET AT THE BRONX ALE HOUSE ON THE 13th?
                    > >
                    > > We should also discuss some carpooling on competition day.
                    > >

                    > > Phil

                  • Phil
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 7, 2009
                      That sounds about right.  Seven o'clock.

                      Ian is bringing some SNERHC entries.  Is anyone else?

                      Phil

                      I'll swing by for a drink as long as it's after 7pm.
                      -Vlad

                      --- In wchomebrew@yahoogro ups.com, "dogglebe" <dogglebe@.. .> wrote:

                      > I will be unable to pick up the entries from the BAH on the 13th. I would like to reschedule the gathering to this Thursday. Is anyone available this Thursday for the Bronx Ale House?
                      >
                      > Is anyone entering SNERHC?
                      >

                      > Phil
                      >

                      > --- In wchomebrew@yahoogro ups.com, Phil <dogglebe@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I was going to post about this today.
                      > >
                      > > The competition is Sunday, October 25th,.at the Edmund Town Hall, in New Town, CT.
                      > >
                      > > You must register your beer on-line at http://www.undergro undbrewers. org/snerhc/ index.php.  You can also register to judge or steward at this site.
                      > >
                      > > I guessing that entries must be at a drop off.  I'm guessing that the entries must be dropped off by October 17th. I will volunteer to make the run up to Maltose Express (a drop off point) on Wednesday the 14th.  If you have any entries, bring them to the Bronx Ale House on Tuesday the 13th.
                      > >
                      > > BTW, WHO WANTS TO MEET AT THE BRONX ALE HOUSE ON THE 13th?
                      > >
                      > > We should also discuss some carpooling on competition day.
                      > >

                      > > Phil

                    • Eric Freberg
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 8, 2009
                        I'll see you guys there.

                        The only homebrew I have available to enter is a Barleywine that I bottled 5 weeks ago. Probably not worthwhile...

                        Eric