Re: SNERHC

  • vlad.kowalyk
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2009
      In case anyone missed it, judge/steward forms should be emailed or mailed to Von Bair. His email address is on the form, mailing adress on the comp info page.

      Well organized competiton run by a bunch of really nice guys!

      -Vlad

      --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, hetken1@... wrote:

      > I filled out my form.? Now have to decide if I have anything of value to enter
      > Ken

    • Phil
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 18, 2009
        Who is attending SNERHC, next Sunday?  Organizing rides may be difficult, as we are spread out, but I can pick up in Yonkers.

        Phil

      • hetken1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 18, 2009
          I'm going.  We could meet here in Yonkers??

          Ken

          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 18, 2009
            Sounds like a plan.

            I can take myself, you and two other people. If the other two seats aren't taken by Tuesday, I'll see if the NYCHG needs a ride.

            Phil

            I'm going.  We could meet here in Yonkers??

            Ken

            Who is attending SNERHC, next Sunday?  Organizing rides may be difficult, as we are spread out, but I can pick up in Yonkers.

            Phil

          • Ian Passingham
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 18, 2009
              I'm going, but it sounds like it would easiest for me to get myself there - no point going to Yonkers first.

              Cheers,
              Ian

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 18, 2009
                ok

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 19, 2010
                  At the last meeting I mentioned I'd be willing to collect and drop off entries for this competition.

                  Does anyone have entries? Note, they are allowing judges and stewards to bring their entries on the day of the comp, I'm sure you need to pre register them.
                  So if we have some non volunteers that want to enter their homebrews, please let me know. My plan would be to get them from you at this Wednesdays meeting, and bring them to one if the drop points (probably Homemade Libations, maybe Maltose) either on Thu or Fri as the deadline is Sat noon.

                  Eric

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • Kenneth Hettinger

                    Message 9 of 19 , Aug 10, 2012
                      If you did not see the previous emails for the Southern New England Homebrew Competition this October in CT.  Check it out

                      If you want to judge or steward and have not signed up with both our club sign up sheet (  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At68VsDN1btHdFFEbDhYaVFpNVhyWGtDZUJ1YlJscHc#gid=0 )
                      and with the judge registration please do so               http://snerhc.brewcompetition.com/

                      If you have registered with snerhc please also sign up on the "club sign up sheet" so we can make sure everyone has a ride.

                      Not too late to brew.  And remember if you are judging/stewarding you still MUST register your beer entries by the deadline.
                      Ken

                      Ken Hettinger

                      Old Master Brew  TM
                      Westchester Homebrewers Org. - Prez
                      NYCHG - Member
                      East Coast Homebrewers Council - Founder

                      914 949-2010

                    • kenneth hettinger
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 4, 2012
                        Everyone have their rides all set?

                        Ken Hettinger

                        Old Master Brew  TM
                        Westchester Homebrewers Org. - Prez
                        NYCHG - Member
                        The East Coast Homebrewers Council  f- Founder

                        914 949-2010

                        --
                        Ken Hettinger
                        Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction