Ball lock soda kegs are starting to disappear

  • mrfix3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      FYI, the supplier that I was purchasing reconditioned ball-lock soda kegs from has now depleted their inventory.

      There seems to still be a supply of pin-lock kegs out there, but you may start to have difficulty getting reconditioned ball-lock kegs in the coming months and/or see an increase in the prices.

      John
      Brewshop @ Cornell's