NEED YOUR HELP JUDGING/STEWARDING NHC 1st Round

  • kenneth hettinger
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      Beer friends and fellow club members.

        As you may know by now I, we ( the WHO and NYC Guild) are running the NHC, 1st round Competition for the North East # 11, District, judging 750 entries.  There has been a lot of confusion and problems with getting beers registered and some additional issues with registering to judge or steward. We  could use your help.  There a many of our members who do not have BJCP recognition but who are more that qualified to judge.  I will reach out to you and ask you to judge with our endorsement.  This plan has been ok'd by my Judge Organizer, Keith Koval.  If you feel you could judge and do not hear from me directly please do not hesitate to email me do discuss the possibilities,  Beside judges I need stewards to assist the judges help run the event.  If you have not been a steward before, be assured it is a super way to get more beer judging knowledge.

      Please sign up asap a.s.a.p. we need to finalize our plans.  Use this link and if you do not have a BJCP number, check in with Keith or myself.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1piPXmu_qtCcEtNJFw-pXH3mfh8YM7ZdocgqqVBAcoLM/viewform?sid=30ef000c985885f4&token=PnAVLT0BAAA.NVTVcsgVSxDjBjPr_m5F2w.KzhCvIRZvPb6CqdTqzVUcg

      Here are the dates:
      Thursday April 4th - Help organize and number the entries  in the evening.  I could use help in the afternoon also getting the beers to Alewife.
      Friday  the 5th         - Judging and Stewarding  6 to 9
      Saturday  the 6th     - Judging and Stewarding   8 to 12  and 1 to 5   Lunch included with a beer.
      Sunday  the 7th       - if needed in the morning

      Lets show NHC we can do it.
      Thanks
      Ken

      --
      Ken Hettinger

      Director - NHC 1st Round, North Ease District #11
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        Ken,

        Will you be receiving a list from the AHA from those who registered an entry?  Or should we just resubmit our application?

        Phil

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          Submit it as asked, with Keith and I

          On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Phil <dogglebe@...> wrote:

[...]

          Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction
          914 949-2010
        • Lee Jacobson