1 VIP BCTC Ticket Available

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
      Unfortunately I am unable to attend the event this weekend. I have 1 VIP Ticket which includes the Friday Night festivities and the tasting on Saturday. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

      Cheers
      Nate
    • Mary Izett
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
        I think that Ken might be looking for a ticket.

        --
        President, New York City Homebrewers Guild
        NYC/Long Island columnist, Ale Street News

      • kenneth hettinger
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
          My friend Channel got one from someone

          On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Mary Izett <mylifeoncraft@...> wrote:

          I think that Ken might be looking for a ticket.

          On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Nate <nball02@...> wrote:

          Unfortunately I am unable to attend the event this weekend. I have 1 VIP Ticket which includes the Friday Night festivities and the tasting on Saturday. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

          Cheers
          Nate

          --
          President, New York City Homebrewers Guild
          NYC/Long Island columnist, Ale Street News
          and
          blogger at My Life on Craft

          --
          Ken Hettinger
          Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction

        • David Reynolds
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2012
            When we met at The Beer Necessities a fellow from a hop co-op came by with a bunch of rhizomes that he gave away. Does anyone know his name or the name of his group?
            Thanks,
            Dave
          • Noah Pearce
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2012
              Hey Dave,
              His name is Michael Roffman and he was from Atlantic Hops

              We should try to get him back over the winter when he not as busy.

              On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM, David Reynolds <david.reynolds@...> wrote:
              When we met at The Beer Necessities a fellow from a hop co-op came by with a bunch of rhizomes that he gave away.  Does anyone know his name or the name of his group?
              Thanks,
              Dave

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional