Hops have landed

  • Noah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hey all,
      If your in on the buy your hop are now in ossining, drop me a line if you want them before next meeting. I can meet mid town during the week if that helps.
      -noah
      Sent from my Archos 7o
    • kenneth hettinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Did you include mine.  Never did pay pal.  Had an identity theft happening

        --
        Ken Hettinger
        Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction