Craftsman Ale House

  • Jorge Henriquez
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
    Anyone see this new monthly activity they're having?

  • Noah Pearce
    Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
      I think they're lookin' to start a turf war...

      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Jorge Henriquez <jdhf76@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jorge Henriquez included below]

      Anyone see this new monthly activity they're having?

    • Billy
      Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
        My office is literally a block from here yet I never knew of its existence until Jorge points out they're trying to make a home brew club.

        Might have to go in today merely to rattle them up lol

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Jorge Henriquez
        Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
          Went for lunch yesterday (better yet, "tried to go for lunch"). They open at 3pm.

          That said, they seem to have some of the best pricing on drafts in all the county. Plus, some very nice looking stuff on tap and bottles.

          On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Billy <billy.archer.jr@...> wrote:

          My office is literally a block from here yet I never knew of its existence until Jorge points out they're trying to make a home brew club.

          Might have to go in today merely to rattle them up lol

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Phil
          Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
            Maybe we should give them one.

            Phil

            Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
              If Westchester is anything like NYC in terms of homebrewing interest, then there is enough room for a half dozen clubs, meetups, etc....

              Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
                It ain't!!

                sing with me:
                When you're a WHO, you're a WHO all the way...

                Phil

                If Westchester is anything like NYC in terms of homebrewing interest, then there is enough room for a half dozen clubs, meetups, etc....

                --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, Noah Pearce <noah.m.pearce@...> wrote:

                > I think they're lookin' to start a turf war...
                >
                > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Jorge Henriquez <jdhf76@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >
                > > [Attachment(s)<http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=main,tlist,ptlist&ver=GgkbWT1cpLY.en.&am=!K44dex2vU9fZQv2QIUV3cJBwhofVvqJX9g5P67SSl3fwAHJap055r386l4fZVYuUYw#1353a11c1ffcf7de_TopText>from Jorge Henriquez included below]
                > >
                > > Anyone see this new monthly activity they're having?

              • kenneth hettinger

                  --
                  Ken Hettinger
                  Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction