Re: [wchomebrew] Lazy Boy

  • Eric Freberg
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 1, 2009
      I'm gonna get there around 8 and so I'll definitely be there past 9.

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 1, 2009
        Gotta work late. Catch you guys later.

        --
        Sent from my mobile device
      • michael katz
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 1, 2009

          I’m going to try and show around 8 as well.

          Mike K

        • mkatz12@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 1, 2009
            Where is everybody?

            From: "hetken"
            Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:11:13 +0000
            To: <wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [wchomebrew] Re: Lazy Boy

            About a 1o minute walk. Go up the hill (MainSt) to Mamaroneck Ave go
            right (only way you can go) two long blocks. It is on the right

            --- In wchomebrew@yahoogro ups.com, "kennyo_np" <kennyo_np@. ..> wrote:

            > Name is Ken, my first meeting was last Wednesday.
            >

            > I should be there around 6:30. I am going to get off Metro North and
            walk from the train station. I don't know how far the walk it is.

            > Actually since Wednesday was my first meeting, I will have to try to
            recognize you guys from a brief facial recognition.