Pubcrawl this coming Saturday

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years celebration.  And, hopefully, you saved enough of your liver for next Saturday's pubcrawl in the East Village.  The fun begins precisely around noon.  The following is unofficially the official list of bars we'll be hitting:
      1. Croxley’s Ale House - 28 Avenue B (second avenue)
      2. D.B.A. - 41 First Avenue (second street)
      3. Standings - 43 East 7th Street (second avenue)
      4. McSorley’s Ale House - 15 East 7th Street (third avenue)
      5. Village Pour House - 64 Third Avenue (eleventh street)
      6. Coyote Ugly - 153 First Avenue (ninth street)
      7. Jimmy’s #43 (final) - 43 East 7th Street (second avenue)..

      Depending on how everyone feels, the crawl may continue after dinner at Jimmy's.

      Hope to see everyone there.

      Phil