Re: [wchomebrew] Picnic 2nd notice

  • Brian Fannin
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
      I'll be there with wife, two kids and beer. What time does it begin? Need to know how to adjust nap time.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
        OK, I'll commit: cajun dry rub chicken.

        kenneth hettinger <hettinger.kenneth@...> wrote:

        >The Club picnic is on Sunday July 24th At Croton Point Park. If you have not
        >been there, it is a beautiful place on the Hudson River. Bring a special
        >dish if you can and beer. We have rented the Pravilion this year so rain is
        >not a problem.
        >
        >So far only three people have replied. I know there are a lot of us going.
        >Lets post and think of dished so we don't have 10 pulled pork dishes
        >

        >So far:
        >Jeff--Pulled Pork
        >
        >Ken
        >
        >--
        >Ken Hettinger
        >Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction
        >914 949-2010
      • Phil
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
          Put me down for four adults.  I'll try to be bring a pale ale I have brewing.

          Phil

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
            Ken, please don't ever discourage 10 people from bringing pulled pork.

            Jonathan Moxey

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011

              I agree with Moxey

              On Jul 1, 2011 7:58 AM, "Jonathan Moxey" <jonathan.moxey@...> wrote:
              > Ken, please don't ever discourage 10 people from bringing pulled pork.
              >
              > Jonathan Moxey
              > jonathan.moxey@...
              >
              > On Jul 1, 2011, at 6:30 AM, Phil <dogglebe@...> wrote:
              >
              >> Put me down for four adults. I'll try to be bring a pale ale I have brewing.
              >>

              >> Phil

            • kenneth hettinger

              • jskorn@verizon.net
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                  That is NOT the day to be dieting! Fabulous beer and food does not make for a day filled with salad!

                  Jeff

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                          Bud light?  What club is this? We don't drink bud light...unless forced!

                          Jeff

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                            +1. I would have no problem sampling multiple preparations of pulled pork. I may even bring my smoked vegan tofu faux pulled 'pork' and really up the ante.

                            --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, Lee Jacobson <lee.jacobson@...> wrote:

                            > I agree with Moxey
                            > On Jul 1, 2011 7:58 AM, "Jonathan Moxey" <jonathan.moxey@...> wrote:
                            > > Ken, please don't ever discourage 10 people from bringing pulled pork.
                            > >
                            > > Jonathan Moxey
                            > > jonathan.moxey@...
                            > >
                            > > On Jul 1, 2011, at 6:30 AM, Phil <dogglebe@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > >> Put me down for four adults. I'll try to be bring a pale ale I have
                            > brewing.
                            > >>

                            > >> Phil

                          • kenneth hettinger

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                                ! GO ! Vlad

                                --
                                Ken Hettinger
                                Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction
                                914 949-2010

                              • Eric Freberg
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                                  You can take your nap there anytime Brian, right at the park. Many of us will.

                                  Ken I'll be there with wife & 2 kids, food dish TBD, Black Lager from batch 2.

                                  Sent from my iPhone

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
                                    Did you guys just announce a friendly smoked food competition?  Cuz I'm all for it...

                                    ~
                                    Chris Cuzme
                                    Prez, NYC Homebrewers Guild
                                    Saxophones, bass...and other stuff
                                    646-942-7758

                                    --
                                    Ken Hettinger
                                    Historic Restoration-Deco concrete-Construction
                                    914 949-2010

                                  • Birdman
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jul 16, 2011
                                      I'll be there.

                                      Bill from The Green Growler.

                                    • jskorn@verizon.net
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jul 16, 2011
                                        Are there any issues with us grilling there? I'd like to bring a portable grill with a  propane tank.

                                        Jeff Kornfeld

                                        > I'll be there with wife, two kids and beer. What time does it begin? Need to know how to adjust nap time.

                                      • Birdman
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jul 16, 2011
                                          There are charcoal grills for grilling already there so I think propane shouldn't be an issue.