Homebrew for Belgian Fest? Postponed to July 8&9th

  • Chris Cuzme
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Hey all!
      The Belgian Fest has been postponed to July 8th & 9th.  If you're interested in brewing for it now that there's more time to do so, please throw me info here:
      Cuzme

      ~
      Chris Cuzme
      Prez, NYC Homebrewers Guild
      Saxophones, bass...and other stuff
      646-942-7758

      On Apr 19, 2011, at 10:06 AM, Chris Cuzme <cuzme@...> wrote:

      Hey all,
           I will bring it up again tonight, but I hereby invite you to contribute homebrew in exchange for a single "Brewer's Pass" to all three sessions of the Belgian Beer Festival we're hosting in June.  If you are interested and able, please take a second to throw me your info through the following link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDV3WV8zY0JXWUQtc2dXenRwOWQ5X2c6MQ
      5 Gallons of brew is cheaper than a ticket to even just one session, and needless to say…it's also a hell of a lot more fun!
      All the best,
      Cuzme

      --
      Chris Cuzme
      Prez, The New York City Homebrewers Guild