"Have Judges will travel"

  • kenneth hettinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
    The roving judges at Saratoga this weekend
    Chris Kulk - Ken H - Keith  - Ed K
    Janis Gross from AHA - Ed G
    Again we lifted the judging to new heights !!

    --
    Ken Hettinger
    VeeP  W.H.O.

  • Tav Passarelli
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      Congrats to all of you guys

      Drink beer live life

      Tav

      [Attachment(s) from kenneth hettinger included below]