Homebrew club logos

  • Eric Freberg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi,
      I have made printouts of all the logos submitted thus far with the exception of this one from Richie and one other that he sent out shortly afterwards. I actually like these quite alot but my Mac can't seem to figure out how to print the .tif files.
      Including these I have 18, the others are from Alex, Chris, Joe, Lee, Nate, and Phil, and a few unknown (they were in the pile at Lazy Boy, I think Bernie Williams may have made them:)
      Anyway I figure we can vote at the January meeting.
      For those not planning to attend, if you happen to know of a logo you'd want to cast a vote for, just send me an email.

      From: EdwardG <ejgold2921@aol. com>
      Subject: [wchomebrew] Logo etc
      To: wchomebrew@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, June 25, 2010, 9:58 PM

      It is great to see all the discussion about the possible new logo for WHO. I didn't realize that Rich was such a philosophical man. Enough language shit, make it American, the home of the greatest variety of beer in the world. We have become of the leader in the movement for good beer. Yes there is alot of history in German/Belgium beer but wwe are the future of the beer world (quite philosophical also!)

    • Lee Jacobson

        It is great to see all the discussion about the possible new logo for WHO. I didn't realize that Rich was such a philosophical man. Enough language shit, make it American, the home of the greatest variety of beer in the world. We have become of the leader in the movement for good beer. Yes there is alot of history in German/Belgium beer but wwe are the future of the beer world (quite philosophical also!)

      • Noah Pearce
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
          I agree w/ Lee.
          If someone proposes a new club mascot or club name that's perfect but their art work is lacking or for that mater a majority of people want to stay as the who w/ an owl for a mascot but want new art work.

          If you're a proponent for change bring your concept in as close to complete as possible and see what the reaction is.

          On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Lee Jacobson <lee.jacobson@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Phil
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
            And don't forget that January is the time to pay dues!!

            Phil

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011

              Ok, we could use the Jan meeting to develop and refine ideas.
              This has been an open issue for over six months so I thought most of the ideas were already in, but I suppose we really haven't had a good collaborative working session on it.
              If we don't actually vote until the Feb meeting, is that early enough to get things made up for the NHC?

              Sent from my iPhone

            • dckulk@verizon.net
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
                WHO loves dues

                From: Phil <dogglebe@...>
                Sender: wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 11:58:04 -0800 (PST)
                To: <wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
                  WHO is getting tired of these puns...

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
                    Gotto love you Phil!!!

                    From: Phil <dogglebe@...>
                    Sender: wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:17:25 -0800 (PST)
                    To: <wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com

                    WHO is getting tired of these puns...

                    And don't forget that January is the time to pay dues!!

                    Phil

                    It is great to see all the discussion about the possible new logo for WHO. I didn't realize that Rich was such a philosophical man. Enough language shit, make it American, the home of the greatest variety of beer in the world. We have become of the leader in the movement for good beer. Yes there is alot of history in German/Belgium beer but wwe are the future of the beer world (quite philosophical also!)

                  • Chris Cuzme
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
                      Of course!  WHO doesn't love Phil?

                      ~
                      Chris Cuzme
                      Veep, The New York City Homebrewers Guild
                      Saxophones, Bass...and other stuff
                      646-942-7758

                      On Jan 1, 2011, at 4:47 PM, dckulk@... wrote:

                      Gotto love you Phil!!!

                      From: Phil <dogglebe@...>
                      Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:17:25 -0800 (PST)

                      WHO is getting tired of these puns...

                      And don't forget that January is the time to pay dues!!

                      Phil

                      It is great to see all the discussion about the possible new logo for WHO. I didn't realize that Rich was such a philosophical man. Enough language shit, make it American, the home of the greatest variety of beer in the world. We have become of the leader in the movement for good beer. Yes there is alot of history in German/Belgium beer but wwe are the future of the beer world (quite philosophical also!)

                    • Ken Hettinger
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011
                        WHO does love Phil???????

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011