Re: [wchomebrew] Club Night?

  • Noah Pearce
    Message 1 of 89 , Dec 1, 2010

      I’d vote headless horseman or owl as long as it looks a little more “bad ass” then the current owl.

      I like the Westchester tie in w/ Headless horseman; I'd like to also suggest a different Washington Irving character: Rip Van Winkle. I don’t have it in front of me but I believe a cask of ale was taped and drank with the spirits of the woods or trolls or someone like that and that’s why he slept for how ever long he slept for. There are a lot of cool non copy written Rip Van Winkle images out there.

      my $0.02

      -N

      On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Phil <dogglebe@...> wrote:

      If I recall, it took a year to get the owl drawn up.

      Phil

      Message 89 of 89 , Dec 6, 2010
        And headless brewers are usually ugly. Yes, that's intended to be a sexual reference.