Pins & Firkins for Get Real NY - NYCBW 2010 opening weekend

  • Chris Cuzme
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
    Hi all!
    As promised, please find attached a PDF on cask conditioning by Chris Post, Prez Emeritus of the NYCHG and founder/brewer of Wandering Star.

    For those of you providing a beer for Get Real NY (invite still open to all), please email me or call me with the following info:

    ~ Beer Name
    ~ Beer Style
    ~ Brewer/team
    ~ club(s), venue(s), company, posse/crew etc... affiliations
    ~ size (5 gallon cask conditioned corni keg or 10.8 gallon firkin- please indicate that you need one if you do. They arrive tomorrow or early next week.)*

    Psyched for this! Much love,
    Cuzme

    Cask conditioned Cornikegs will be hand drawn through traditional beer engines and/or homemade beer engines as per the previously sent BYO article - February 2005.

    ~
    Chris Cuzme
    Prez, The Malted Barley Appreciation Society
    Veep, The New York City Homebrewers Guild
    Saxophones, Bass...and other stuff
    www.cuzme.com
    646-942-7758
  • Jonathan Bilodeau
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Not sure if it's my security software tampering with your email, but I can't seem to open the PDF file.   I think its the space that is causing the problem.   Is anyone else having issues opening this file?

      Thanks
      Jon