Mead meeting

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2008
      On Tuesday, May 20th, the New York City Homebrewers Guild will hold in seventh annual ‘Mead Meeting.’ In the past, this annual event has attracted mead makers from all over the country and, this year, should be no exception.

      Our guest speaker this year will be Paul Holmes, president of the Long Island Meadery who will discuss everything mead.

      Admittance is free. Bringing a bottle of your own mead to share would be very appreciated.

      The meeting will take place at Burp Castle, located at 43 East 7th Street, in Manhattan. The fun begins at 7:30pm.

      Phil

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2009
        Just a reminder that next Tuesday is the ninth annual New York City Homebrewers Guild Mead Meeting.  Our guest speaker for the evening is Nathaniel Martin, of the Manhattan Meadery.  If you have any bottles of mead, bring it with you.  Mead is more fun when it's shared.

        Phil

      • Phil
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2011
          Just a reminder that next Tuesday, May 17th, is the NYCHG mead meeting at Burp Castle.  Guest speaker is Paul Holmes of the Long Island Meadery.

          The meeting starts at 7:30, though you may want to show up early as the place has been getting very crowded in recent months.

          Phil

          Pledge to the Bad Penguin drive - and be part of Animation History today!!