Re: Brew Day Tomorrow

  • KenHettinger
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 4:12 AM
      I'll bring some

      --- In wchomebrew@yahoogroups.com, Eric Freberg <efreberg177@...> wrote:

      > Crap - my roasted barley turned out to be black malt. Can someone spot me 6 oz roasted barley? Crushed if possible, although I'll bring my small mill.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:46 PM, "KenHettinger" <hetken1@...> wrote:
      >
      > It's gonna be a beautiful day tomorrow to brew and for any of you who have not done all grain to come and learn. I guess we will be setting up outside to enjoy the day. I plan on getting there by 10. See you all there......Bring beer
      > Ken
      >
      > post if you are coming

    • Eric Freberg
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 5:57 AM
        Thanks Ken.
        Also do you or anyone that's brewing or stopping by, have a plug for a half inch hole? Just the plug needed, I have washer and nut.
        It's for my brew kettle so I probably won't need it til early afternoon.
        If not, it's ok I don't think my boil will reach that level, but just in case.

        Sent from my iPhone