Homebrew Alley 4...results

  • ajpbrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Good afternoon,
      Just wondering, for those who attended, if by any chance they had any additional information on the results, particularly in the American Stout Category. Only entered one beer, and I haven't seen any results posted as of yet. Thanks for your help in advance, I hope all had a good time and all did well with their entries.
    • Lee Jacobson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        There were around 450 entries to process.  Last year we were just under 300. Be patient, Dave's got a lot of work to do, give him a couple days to put it up.