Re: Finding Reclycled Flip-Top Bottles In Westchester

  • lunawire
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks Dave and everyone for the tips and offers. I have gone through
      a couple cases of misc European flip-top brews for the bottles in the
      past but was under pressure to get a batch bottled and was running
      short. Turns out it doesn't taste quite right due to a technical error
      on my part so I don't think I'm going to bottle it. I don't think I'll
      be making the upcoming meeting as I am traveling most of December for
      business and making it up to my wife by babysitting when I'm not. I'll
      look forward to attending in January, and if you still have those
      bottles available, I might take you up on it if you'll accept a few
      bottles of my beer in exchange.