LIST MODERATOR: Who Can Post to This List

  • wccusdtalk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      Someone asked me who can post to this list. At this time, anyone can
      as long as it's about WCCUSD issues. I've changed the intro blurb on
      the web site for the list to clarify this. [See below.]

      Charley Cowens
      List Moderator

      ==================

      This is a forum for exchanging information and views about the West
      Contra Costa Unified School District (WCCUSD) covering Richmond,
      California and surrounding communities. Although this was originally
      started as a resource for parents who are somewhat critical of the
      policies of the District, (1) anyone, parent or not, can subscribe to
      and post to this list as long as the posting is about WCCUSD issues
      and (2) it's OK to say nice things about the District on this list.
      Along with the mailing list, this group site also provides an archive
      of previous messages, a central repository for documents, a list of
      links, and a calendar. This forum is not affiliated with the West
      Contra Costa Unified School District.