Re: Message from the State Trustee re her decision to close Fairmont School

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2007
      I hope Ms Grunderhoffer is taking as close notice to the almost
      $500,000.00 in consultant fees on this weeks agenda for only 4
      people/consultants all doing the same job discription and coming out
      of the General Fund.
      The names are:
      MaryGrace Salyers $140,000.00
      Barbara Homes $ 85,000.00
      Erin Fleming $141,400.00
      Jon Vlasak $ 85,000.00

      Grand Total $451,400.00

      If anyone has more information on what their job and
      responsibilities will be , I would love to hear about it!

      Jill

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "mrs_kronenberg" <MKRONEN@...>