Farm in Richmond?!

  • Marilyn Langlois
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 4:52 PM
      Dear friends,

      Come out to Richmond's premier community farm this Saturday for fun and
      learning.
      EcoVillage Farm has many partnerships with West County Schools.

      Saturday, May 19, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm -

      EcoVillage Farm's Earth Day and Spring Festival

      "From the Garden to the Table", with 10 different health and environmental
      education workshops

      21 Laurel Lane, off May Road near San Pablo Dam Rd.,Richmond, right behind
      Sheldon Elementary School.

      NOTE: I have purchased a number of tickets to the 5/19 event, which I want
      to give to people who will use them. So let me know if you'd like a free
      ticket or two and I'll gladly send them to you.

      Wishing you all health and happiness,

      Marilyn
      510-232-4493

    • playeredu@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 10:44 PM
        Hope the ribbon cutting went well today. I am on my way tomorrow to
        Retired Teachers Conference in Irvine. Home on Sunday. I set up use of
        Council Chambers for showing of the Rosie Video at 10AM on Tuesday, June 19th. Pat
        </HTML>
      • Marilyn Langlois
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 10:48 AM
          Hi, all--

          The ribbon cutting ceremony yesterday at the opening of Phase I of the
          Richmond Greenway was fabulous! Check out the article in today's WCTimes.

          The best part was seeing hundreds of children from Nystrom Elementary, half
          walking and half riding their bikes, joyously proceed along the trail from
          their school to the site of the ceremony at 16th and Chanslor.

          Lots of Nystrom parents were there helping out, including School Site
          Council chair Fale Iiolaiha, whom I met two years ago when March4Education
          was observing SSC meetings.

          Thanks to Fale and all the Nystrom parents for their continued engagement!

          have a great day--
          Marilyn