Re: BACK TO 6/7/8 FOR PINOLE MIDDLE...SO SAYS BOARD

  • lori.berry@ey.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Wow! An answer....sort of... Sorry to be negative, but how much do you
      want to bet that they'll hold meetings and community forums and regardless
      of how much most all of the "various groups" say they DON'T want a 6/7/8
      school they're going to build one any way?! And what's this "you are
      feeling misinformed" crap?. You WERE misinformed, and continue to be
      misinformed! Why can't they tell the truth for once and let us in on
      their "big picture?" Oh, I know...it's because they don't have one!

      Ooops, not too positive of me....

      Lori.
      ----- Forwarded by Lori S. Berry/CreativeServices/ESP/EYLLP/US on
      06/06/2003 10:45 AM -----

      Gloria Johnston <gjohnston@...>
      06/06/2003 10:27 AM

      To: Tvanzile@...
      cc: glensprice@..., cramsey@..., gah_iii@...,
      kfenton@..., Playeredu@..., TammyCampbell@...,
      Grisham@..., PJMPINOLE@..., maryhorton@...,
      DavidCCole1@..., Bgbgeb@..., MAlegria@...,
      Parents@..., PYost@...,
      Pat.Magyary@..., VRowsey@...,
      lori.berry@..., ElconOne@..., SharpKeyA@...,
      fredstewart@...
      Subject: Re: BACK TO 6/7/8 FOR PINOLE MIDDLE...SO SAYS BOARD

      Hi Barbara,
      Thanks for your letter. I apologize that you are feeling misinformed. Our
      plan to address your concerns includes involving parents, students and
      staff next fall as we begin the process of designing the new middle
      school. Once we have met with these various groups and heard their
      voices, we will bring a recommendation to the board.
      Gloria
      Tvanzile@... wrote:
      I just attended the Pinole Middle Site Design Committee, and was informed
      that PMS will be
      designed for the district policy plan of a 6/7/8 campus. YES, you did just
      read what you think.
      Does this sound just the opposite as what Tammy Campbell and I were told
      by several board
      members in recent days?
      Why is it that we were not put on the June 4th school board agenda as a
      discussion item like was
      discussed by board members during the May 21st board meeting?
      Why are issues so hard to solve in this district?
      Is it because there are always hidden agendas?
      Could someone who cares about children please respond to this issue, ASAP.

      Barbara Van Zile
      Disappointed and Duped Parent

      The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP