Re: [wccusdtalk] Oversight Committee Illegal?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Thank you Betty for your prompt reply. We are glad that the committee
      had enough forethought to review this issue. Please thank all committee
      members for taking time out of their busy schedules to participate in
      something as important as the rebuilding of our schools.
      Tammy Campbell

      Bgbgeb@... wrote:
      Tammy, Kevin is right up to a point but the oversight committee took this into consideration when Measure D oversight committee was appointed. Those members of the measure M oversight committee that fit the Prop 39 guidelines were appointed to the Measure D oversight committee as well as staying as members of Measure M oversight. This does not include any school employees ( I am actually the senior club member and we have John Wolfe who represents a legally formed tax association) We do business that concerns both bond measures together and then any voting, etc for Measure D is done either before or after that part of the meeting with only the Measure D members having a vote. The members of the oversight committee were the ones who pushed this as they wanted to be sure we were VERY LEGAL, I hope this helps. See you ast the Aug. 4th meeting. Betty