Planned outage for district website this weekend

  • Francie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      If you need to get any information from the District website this
      weekend, you may want to plan accordingly:

      "Please expect Internet access to be down from 5:00pm Friday, January
      5th through 5:00pm Saturday, January 6 while our ISP (Internet Service
      Provider) performs their upgrade."

      I checked and this will impact both the website and Groupwise email.

      Francie Kunaniec