Re: Thank you, Mike

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      Just read this in the board packet. Thanks Francie
      for posting his message, as I did not see the E-Weekly.

      I was so sad to see his name under resignations, but after
      reading his message here - I want to wish him nothing but
      happiness as he moves on.

      Mike, you did some good things here in the short time we
      had you. For that a great big THANK YOU. And know that
      your consideration of parent concerns that came to your
      level was most appreciated and DEFINETLEY needed!
      That in itself encouraged many parents to continue
      believing that we can all communicate about our
      children in this district. Our website looks
      great and I love the kids pics on our main site, plus
      the important way that VOLUNTEER INFO stands out on
      our main page.

      Take Care and Good Luck
      Alicia Medina

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2007
        Cathy,
        I would also like to thank Mike for his dedication and hard work. He was very responsive to our needs. Isn't it ironic that only a couple of years ago we were all complaining and still complain about the lack of communication, but here we are saying thank you for open communication. Hmmm, we seem to rely on email and district websites for our information, when it did not exist a few years back. Hmmm, has this district made some progress?
        Tammy Campbell

        Cathy Travlos <cbt@...> wrote:
        I join Francie in thanking Michael Jung for working so hard to improve
        communication in this district. I've always found him to be helpful and
        responsive and he worked hard to get as much information as possible
        posted on the district web page so it was accessible to all. I wish him
        all the best!
        Cathy

        Francie wrote:

        > For those who may not have seen the last WCCUSD E-Weekly, our
        > district webmaster Mike Jung announced his resignation:
        >
        > Editor's note: Sadly, I must announce that this edition ends my
        > tenure as editor of the WCCUSD e-Weekly. Due to family considerations
        > I've accepted a position as Web Editor at St. Mary's College in
        > Moraga, and will leave the district at the end of December. During my
        > time here I've learned just how dedicated and hardworking the people
        > of this district are. The value of the work being done here cannot be
        > overestimated, and it has been truly astonishing to behold the
        > unceasing effort put forth by parents, families, community members,
        > administrators, and above all, students and teachers. I'm proud to
        > have contributed to that effort, even for a short while, and I will do
        > my best to follow your example in all my future endeavors. Thank you,
        > and best of luck to you all.
        > –Mike Jung, Communications Coordinator
        >
        > Thanks, Mike, for working so hard to improve our communication and to
        > highlight some of the great events held in our district. I
        > appreciated your responsiveness whenever I had questions or found
        > broken links to be fixed. It was also great to see you taking photos
        > at the district Spelling Bee, concerts or anywhere else our students
        > were celebrated. Best of luck to you and your family!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Tammera (Tammy) E. Campbell
        Pinole CARE
        Pinole Valley High Safety Chair
        Pinole Valley High School Boosters
        Pinole Middle School Site Council President
        Pinole Middle School Measure D Committee
        2668 Alhambra Way
        Pinole, CA 94564
        Home: 510-223-3857
        Work: 510-486-4460
        Fax: 510-222-4643
        Pager: 510-425-3192
        Email: Tammera.Campbell@...

        Following are contacts for other email lists to consider joining:
        Ellerhorst Elementary School: ellerhorst_etree@...
        Collins Elementary School: alisoncrooks@...
        Pinole Middle School: Tammera.Campbell@...
        Pinole Valley High School: mikewitz2@...