Re: [wccusdtalk] final election results

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
      Cathy,

      This election is over, but the post-election analysis begins after the
      election data is made available as part of the end of the election.
      One data point we know already is that the 3d (winning) and 4th
      (losing) ranking candidates were separated by 66 votes.

      The campaign for the next election also starts now albeit in a much
      lower gear. One of the important lessons from this cycle is how
      important it is to think ahead as far as possible. This is also the
      time to look at structural changes to change the nature of future
      elections.

      In the meantime, of course, we all should do what we can now to
      influence what happens in the District.

      Charley Cowens