Re: final election results

  • troubled_h2o
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
      This just goes to prove that "every vote counts." Congratulations to
      all, especially to Charlie Ramsey who went out and earned one vote at a
      time!
    • Diamel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
        You are so right !!! Congratulations again.

        Diane Brown

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
          Cathy,

          This election is over, but the post-election analysis begins after the
          election data is made available as part of the end of the election.
          One data point we know already is that the 3d (winning) and 4th
          (losing) ranking candidates were separated by 66 votes.

          The campaign for the next election also starts now albeit in a much
          lower gear. One of the important lessons from this cycle is how
          important it is to think ahead as far as possible. This is also the
          time to look at structural changes to change the nature of future
          elections.

          In the meantime, of course, we all should do what we can now to
          influence what happens in the District.

          Charley Cowens