Re: [wccusdtalk] Update Re: Agenda is Not Posted

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2006
      If there's an issue with the agenda it wouldn't affect the new board
      members being sworn in. The only potential effect would be if there were
      a particularly controversial item on the agenda. Then people could ask
      to have a decision postponed to allow adequate public input. If the
      agenda is posted on the bulletin board at Bissell then that would mean
      it was adequate public notice and it wouldn't matter. I'm on the elist,
      so when I get the agenda I'll post it here.

      They've actually been really good recently about getting the agenda
      posted on the web page and emailed to folks who ask to be on the list.
      The only other time there was an issue it was because of a computer
      failure. Finding the packet at the high school is another matter, but I
      always thought that was an issue at my particular high school more than
      the fault of the district. Guess I'll check this week.

      Cathy