Update Re: Agenda is Not Posted

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2006
      Does this mean the new School Board Members won't be sworn in?

      Then do the previous Board members stay till the next regular meeting in January 2007?
      Happy New Year!!!

      Who is responsible for posting the Agenda?

      Just Curious,
      Linda

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2006
        If there's an issue with the agenda it wouldn't affect the new board
        members being sworn in. The only potential effect would be if there were
        a particularly controversial item on the agenda. Then people could ask
        to have a decision postponed to allow adequate public input. If the
        agenda is posted on the bulletin board at Bissell then that would mean
        it was adequate public notice and it wouldn't matter. I'm on the elist,
        so when I get the agenda I'll post it here.

        They've actually been really good recently about getting the agenda
        posted on the web page and emailed to folks who ask to be on the list.
        The only other time there was an issue it was because of a computer
        failure. Finding the packet at the high school is another matter, but I
        always thought that was an issue at my particular high school more than
        the fault of the district. Guess I'll check this week.

        Cathy