Re: 143 million over original projections

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Thank You Kevin for keeping us informed. I am on the mailing list
      for a Board Packet and have not received one so I went to the
      district WEB Site and noticed they don't have it uploaded for our
      viewing either. So much for the Brown Act. I filed one complaint
      and don't want to be the only one complaining, but we are supposed
      to have 72 Hours notice to review and if it goes up Monday morning,
      that is not 72 hours.

      Disgruntled Tax Payer,

      Jill Wolkenfeld

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Rivard" <kfrivard@...>
      wrote:

      > Bill Savidge just sent the CBOC a memo that shows all the schools
      promised
      > in the Measure J campaign with the updated budgets and without the
      pool
      > included for De Anza.
      >
      > This is a document that is going to the Board for review on
      Wednesday.

      > The projected current budget is over original projected costs by
      > $171,323,493 without the pool for De Anza.
      >
      > If you add in the pool for De Anza the overage grows to
      $189,323,493 over
      > what the campaign projections were for the cost of Measure J for a
      total of
      > $643,280,375 to do all the schools as promised to the public in
      the Measue J
      > campaign. The original price tag was $471,956,493.

      > Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live
      Spaces
      > friends module.
      > http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?
      href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?
      wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk