Re: [wccusdtalk] Drop a comment card on WCCUSD!!!

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
      It's MGT of America ( http://www.mgtamer.com ). I had heard before
      that Chevron was already paying for it, so I was surprised to find out
      at the same meeting you were at that they hadn't already paid for it.
      But, I think they'll reimburse for it because it's a one-time small
      (for them) expense that creates good publicity for them.

      From looking at their Web site, the two Sacramento-based K12 experts are:

      Karin Bloomer
      Mary Winkley

      Charley Cowens