"We are here for the kids"

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2006
      It never ceases to amaze me that even in all this
      muck known as WCCUSD, there are soooooooo many
      beating heart individuals who go to work
      EVERY SINGLE DAY
      with that thought
      WE ARE HERE FOR THE KIDS.

      From a parent of 2 boys in this district, THANK YOU.
      Knowing there are still people who come to work with
      this in their mind is a tremendous boost to my faith
      in human beings here at the "machine" WCCUSD

      Thank you also to our new superintendent
      (can't wait to meet him finally)
      Many good things are being said about our
      superintendent being someone who WANTS to know
      what is going on. THANK YOU!!!

      amedina