NCS news - wins for wccusd teams!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      I just want to congratulate our kids from El Cerrito and Pinole Valley
      on their successful football seasons. Both teams played last night in
      the first round of the NCS playoffs, and both teams came out on top. You
      can read the Times articles here:

      El Cerrito beat Kennedy-Fremont, 52-14
      http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/sports/high_school/16045703.htm

      Pinole beat Washington-Fremont, 41-28
      http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/sports/high_school/16045704.htm

      Congratulations to the Gauchos and the Spartans!

      - Cathy