~*aRcHivEs - Consultant Contracts

  • wccusdtalk_historian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2006
      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "wccusdtalk_historian"
      <wccusdtalk_historian@...> wrote:

      Procedures concerning consultant contracts

      TALKED ABOUT SEPTEMBER 7, 2005
      FORGOTTEN ABOUT JANUARY 4 2006

      Every board member who stressed their outrage at
      backdated contracts, lack of accountability, and
      changes to the procedures should get that magic
      number (3) together to follow through on something
      the public has been SCREAMING about for years in
      this district.

      Its not about what you CANT do
      Its about what you CAN do

      This archived message contains message #s of other
      informative posts on this topic.

      --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "ladyluvslife67"
      <ladyluvslife67@> wrote:

      > Hey Jill
      > Here is some of the messages from our last stroll
      > down CONSULTANT LANE
      > I have also posted the last action (if you can call
      > it that)
      > by our school board and administration regarding
      > consultants.
      >

      > --- In wccusdtalk@yahoogroups.com, "ladyluvslife67"
      > <ladyluvslife67@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Attention President Ramsey and Board Members:
      > >
      > > At the board meeting back on September 7, 2005
      > > brand new words of encouragement from the district
      > > appeared on this item in your board packet. These words
      > > are the subject of this post. As magically as these words
      > > appeared on this item, please be aware that these words have
      > > just as magically DISAPPEARED January 4, 2006.
      > >
      > > These words appeared after board members discussed the
      > > procedure of consultant contracts, and addressed
      > > administration about their concerns
      > > with approving contracts for work done,questioning huge sums
      > > of money being paid out, bringing up ideas about
      > > surveys, accountability, and also questioning
      > > Mr. Kilmartin
      > > on his knowledge of what the $ amount was for
      > > contracts that did
      > > not
      > > need board approval.
      > >
      > > The words of false hope
      > > THE DISTRICT IS WORKING ON UPDATING PROCEDURES CONCERNING
      > > CONSULTANT CONTRACTS"
      > > would then appear every month on this item, leading many to
      > > possibly believe that this was actually being done.
      > >
      > > Please advise if this has been done and completed.
      > > Forward this to Ms. Vedovelli, Dr. LeBlanc or whoever
      > > needed to
      > > get some answers.
      > >
      > > Had these words read
      > > The ADMINISTRATION is working on updating procedures
      > > concerning consultant contracts
      > > then I would not be looking to my elected officials for
      > > answers. This is an item of great concern and what an
      > > item it could be if those wonderful ideas and questions
      > > from our board members actually became a reality.
      > >
      > > Thank You for your time
      > > Alicia Medina
      > >

      > If you are willing to tag team an effort to get this information on
      > the board meeting agenda so it goes on the record, perhaps we can
      > make a presentation from the community and parents to our brand new
      > superintendent.
      >
      > Whatcha think?
      >
      > AMEDINA

      --- End forwarded message ---