Re: [wccusdtalk] Kronenberg phone calls

    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 31, 2006
      However, when asked a direct question at the candidate forum at Kennedy
      about where campaign contributions had come from, none of the 3Ms
      mentioned UTR. Later that evening I finally got a chance to look at the
      info you'd posted at Bayside and was interested to see the Miles and
      Meade had received more than half their support at that point from UTR,
      yet they didn't mention it. That's what I meant about not being open.
      I'd find it easier to have respect for that relationship between the
      candidates and UTR if it hadn't felt like they were hiding it.
      Cathy