Parents as Partners & Leaders Conference

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      WCCUSD Parents,

      By now your child should have brought home a letter
      about this event which you can read more about
      on our district website

      http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us

      The event is scheduled for Saturday October 21, 2006
      and I want to give THANKS to the district for the
      decent notice of this event, considering working
      parents by scheduling this on a Saturday, and
      providing on-site childcare for children 2 years
      and above. Continental breakfast and Lunch will
      also be provided.

      For all those parents who have NOT seen this letter
      sent home with your child, please contact your
      principal IMMEDIATLEY!! This letter signed by our
      superintendent Bruce Harter Ph.D. is dated
      September 15, 2006. My kids brought it home
      Monday. We are fortunate to be at a school
      where it seems like DISTRICT correspondence
      is passed out and distributed to the children
      in a timely manner. Again, If you have NOT
      receveived this, there is a problem at your
      school site and you should contact your
      principal IMMEDIATLEY. You can find
      phone # of your kid's school on the
      website as well.