Re: [wccusdtalk] Re: Downer 5 muck continues

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 7, 2006
      Scottie-

      Here's the dates/times for 3 candidate forums sponsored by
      LWV/PTA/WCCUSD, moderated by the League of Women Voters, West Contra
      Costa Chapter.

      Wednesday Oct. 11 @ Kennedy HS, 7-9 p.m.
      Wednesday Oct. 25 @ Hercules HS, 7-9 p.m.
      Saturday, Oct. 28 @ De Anza HS, 10 a.m. - 12 noon

      If anyone hears of any other dates please share.

      Charley Cowens