RE: UTR School Board Endorsement Response/Rep Council

  • Hulda Nystrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Although I find recent developments at United Teachers of Richmond
      Representative Council regarding endorsement or not of school board
      candidates very interesting, particularly since I am a UTR member, I do
      not think it is appropriate for this discussion to be posted to
      WCCUSDtalk, a public mailing list of parents and other community members.
      Just as I don't think it's appropriate for spouses or family members or
      members of other groups to discuss their internal issues in public.

      I think discussion of school board candidates by UTR members who are
      subscribers to WCCUSDtalk is clearly legitimate, just not the internal
      goings on of another organization.

      Respectfully
      Hulda Nystrom