School Site Council Rosters 2005-2006

  • ladyluvslife67
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Hope this link works.

      This is the VERY FIRST time I have ever seen a roster
      of site council members for most of our schools. The
      document is dated 6/26/06. Noticed there were some
      schools missing, perhaps the roster is only required
      for Title 1 schools??

      FYI - Roster of SSC members is a required piece of
      documentation that must be maintained by our district.

      http://www.wccusd.k12.ca.us/schools/SSC/roster/05-06.pdf